Thursday, March 17, 2011

Internet Explorer 9 becomes popular with 2.3 million downloads in first 24 hours

I am not a big fan of Internet Explorer. In fact, this is the last browser I would use unless I am forced to use it. Still, I am highly impressed with the matter that Internet Explorer 9, the latest version of Microsoft’s official web browser, observed 2.3 million downloads in the first 24 hours since its release.

Out of curiosity, I also downloaded Internet Explorer 9 and to be honest with you, I did not dislike it.

I was impressed with the browser’s high-speed site loading capability. It seems that Microsoft has really worked on the speed matter of Internet Explorer 9. Though I was happy with the speed, to be honest with you, I will not use it because I am still in love with Opera browser. This is the funny thing.

Nine years ago, I only used to use Internet Explorer because I did not know about any other browser. Then, I became habituated to Opera and I am not interested to return to Internet Explorer despite the fact that I am impressed with the speed.

Related article:

Windows Team Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment