Sunday, March 21, 2010

Sleeping is better and cheaper than Tea or Coffee

Today, I woke up at 8:30 AM and for the last 5 hours, I felt better. Most probably, my health is becoming normal and I am getting some of my strengths back. I have given up my habit of drinking tea and it offended me a lot in the last few days. I felt tired, weak and some sleepy all the time. Today, I feel much natural and fresh despite the fact that I had just 3-4 hours of sleep last night. I just want to sleep at 11 PM at night or 12 AM.
Now, if I feel sleepy then I will sleep some instead of drinking tea. I am grateful to God that I have been able to totally give up my habit of drinking soft drinks (Coke or Pepsi) and coffee. It takes time to get back your health. Well, at last, I have started to feel dizzy and my body wants to have some tea. However, my goal is now to try to stay awake as long as possible and then sleep. Sleeping for a hour or two is better and cheaper than a cup of tea or coffee.
If you are fighting to get back your heath then try to be patient. You cannot expect any miracle to happen overnight. 

No comments:

Post a Comment