Friday, July 30, 2010

Cesc Fabregas is in dilemma over his Future this Summer

Cesc Fabregas has become the most talked about player in this summer transfer market. I cannot remember of any player in near past that attracted so much media coverage over transfer matter in recent years. Perhaps, we have not seen the last of the drama concerning this Spanish midfielder.
He recently gave an interview to a media and said, "I am from Barcelona. I am a club member, along with my grandfather, my uncle and my cousin. I feel those colours and have since I was young. I am Catalan, I am from Arenys, I have come through the Barca youth system... However, I am Arsenal's captain. I am a Gunner and that is where I have made myself as a player and matured as a person."

He also talked about Arsenal coach Arsene Wenger and praised him generously. On the other hand, he also praised the some of the players in Barcelona team. Thus, he is in a real dilemma at this moment.
Cesc Fabregas should seriously talk to Barcelona and ask them to come with a good offer that Arsenal cannot deny. Of course, Barcelona bosses are not that much interested to spend good amount of money for him and this is perhaps the main problem now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment