Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Omitting Spice from Food is very Difficult

Just like yesterday, I again today almost omitted spice from my food. I ate loaf, cheese, lentil chop and apple and mango. Today, I did a very good thing. I ate exactly one kilogram of ripe mango. It was very tasty and it made me some full too. This is something I need to do from now: eat a lot of fruits and salad. Unfortunately, I am not a fan of soup. Otherwise, I would eat a lot of soup too.
What is needed is permanent change of eating habit. I have now totally omitted meat and in the last 2 days, I don’t have any desire to eat meat. However, in normal times, I eat meat, Biriyani and fast food that contain a lot of meat. Again today, I just measured my weight once and it was some less than 104 KG. Tomorrow is the last day of June and thus, 6 months of 2010 is gone. I started 2010 with 100 KG and in the last 6 months, my weight increased 5 KG and I am finishing June 2010 in 104 KG.
I have understood that the only way out of overweight problem is permanent change in eating habit. Really it is not easy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment