Saturday, May 08, 2010

Nemanja Vidic: Manchester United is the Best Club for Me

Manchester United defender Nemanja Vidic has said that there is no other better club for him other than United. There is intense speculation regarding his departure from Premier league as his wife is not feeling well in England. Reports have it in the media that a number of clubs from Spain and Italy are interested to acquire the service of the player. However, Vidic has recently dismissed all those speculations by saying that he is happy at Manchester United.

In an interview with Daily Mirror, Vidic said:

"Tell me the club where I can go that is better than Manchester United? There aren't many clubs in the world where you can go to that are better."

"I'm happy here. United has been a big part in my development. Everything I have done here I respect. I will try and give my best on the pitch for as long as I can.”

Nemanja Vidic did not have a highly successful season due to injury. The Serbian international joined Manchester United in 2006 from Spartak Moscow. Vidic and Ferdinand have formed a high quality combination at the heart of the Manchester United defense.

No comments:

Post a Comment