Monday, April 12, 2010

Obesity Again but Hope is not Lost

I just counted my weight again and I noticed that I have become 106 KG. On 1 January 2010, I was 100 KG. Thus, it seems that I am losing the fight against obesity and it is frustrating. However, to be honest with you, I feel very optimistic now. In the last one month, my eating habit got out of control because of doing too much outside work. I ate meat regularly, Pepsi and Coke, sweets etc. So, it is natural that I gained this amount of weight. From this moment, I am going to try to lose weight again and my first goal is to come back to 100 KG.
So, I have to lose 6 KG as soon as I can. The most important lesson I have learnt is that blogging is the best job and I should be happy with it. If I want to decrease weight then blogging can help me a lot.
It is now almost 6 PM here. I have eaten lunch already and today, I wont eat any other food. I will just drink water only until I sleep tonight. I wont drink any tea or anything else- just plain water.  

No comments:

Post a Comment