Monday, April 12, 2010

Changing Eating habit is most important thing

Now, I have to try to change my eating habit and I don’t know how it is possible. I have to think a lot and I have to get a habit of eating healthy food items and make the habit permanent. This is the biggest challenge. What I can do very well is to decrease my amount of food and then again I go back to bad eating habit. It has happened many times but this time I am very hopeful because I have learnt some important things.
From October 23, 2009, I started changing my eating habit and I could continue for almost two months. The nice part is that I have been able to cut back on my consumption of meat and kabab. I have also been successful in cutting back in consumption of sweet. Meat and sweet are perhaps the two bad things. I have been also successful in cutting back on eating rice and all these things are very useful.
This time, the first stage is perhaps decreasing the amount of food in take. For example, today I only ate lunch and I am not going to eat anything but just drink water. Tomorrow, I will eat two times and both the times I will not eat any meat or sweet but only try to limit myself from salad and vegetables.
This time, what I have to do is to find a way that I start to like salad and vegetable. To be honest with you, I am not a big fan of salad and vegetables and this is my main weakness in getting success in any kind of weight loss effort. So, I am thinking a lot that how I can get permanent habit of eating salad and vegetables. The main problem is that when there is any hard work then I became afraid and I think that just vegetables will not be enough. Then I increase my consumption of meat and sweet and other bad foods. In fact, the main problem is not in hard work but the stress that comes with it. I have to find a way to fight against this stress and I must try not to take any outside job or project so that I can control my environment at home. That is why, blogging is so helpful for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment