Thursday, April 01, 2010

Change of Work can bring better feeling

Thanks God that my latest project finished. It was a very tough challenge for me as I had to work almost 25 hours a day for the last 10 days. I ate a lot of junk food items and tomorrow I must check whether my weight has increased or not. The only good thing is that I could change my work for a few days. Instead of blogging at home, I was running all the time and doing another kind of work.
I was feeling the stress of blogging too much handle and now, I feel calm and most probably, from tomorrow, I can start and go back to blogging.
Next time, when I feel pressure and stress of blogging then I will try to take off and do some translation or research works. The lesson I learnt is that changing work type is not bad and when life becomes monotonous and boring then, changing work is the best thing. That is why, it is not bad if you have a hobby. 

No comments:

Post a Comment