Wednesday, March 03, 2010

Please don’t Destroy your normal Sleeping Habit

The last two days have been very tough for me as I had a special work. I normally sleep very late at night and then sleep until 1 or 2 pm. However, last two days, I did not had just three or four hours each time. As a result, today I feel very weak and tired. Sleeping habit is very important thing and unfortunately I destroyed it completely and now I am paying the price for it.
I am now trying very hard to get back to normal sleeping habit but it is not that easy and I have understood that it will take a lot of time. Whatever your sleeping habit is just remember that you should try to rest enough everyday. There is no alternative to having proper sleep and rest. Many people work at night shift and often they can not sleep at night. So, what they can do? They have no choice but when you have a choice then don’t try to be awake too much at night. Also even if you are awake then try to have enough sleep and enough rest.
One of the biggest problems is that when I feel some better then I forget the need for rest and try to work a lot. I know that many people have similar kind of disease like me. It is not good and when you become middle aged or old then it can be very dangerous.


No comments:

Post a Comment