Thursday, March 18, 2010

Fight with Depression if you Can

I am a very lucky person because I have suffered from depression much less than most people I have seen in my life. I have fair share of misfortunes and tough times and it had been a very tough life for many years. When I look back and see and can remember the people who suffered from long term depression then I can see that this depression is a very bad enemy for human beings. It destroys the hope and when you are depressed, you can not think of any good future.
Well, I don’t want to say that when you are suffering from bad luck then you should not become sad. It comes automatically to you and you can not help it. However, you should try to have some kind of dream and you should always dream for the future. If you have a dream then it will be easier for you to tolerate the bad part of life.
We all know that life is tough and you can never expect that life will be only rosy. When you are fighting with weight loss then sadness is perhaps the last thing that you want to see. 

No comments:

Post a Comment