Friday, January 15, 2010

The importance of sleeping at Night: Day 21

I have lost habit of sleeping at night and in most of the days, I sleep very late night. Today, unfortunately, I slept in the evening and then I could not sleep whole night and I have to sleep whole day. This is a very bad habit and I am trying to get rid of it. It is not easy because any habit is difficult to change. In the past, it was good for me because I could write at night a lot. Now, because my health is weak, writing has become difficult. I guess that it is better I try to write and have some mental work so that the mind gets tired and I can sleep earlier.
If you are just like me then please, try to change it as soon as you can. At first, it was nice but now it is a nightmare for me. A real nightmare. 

No comments:

Post a Comment