Thursday, January 21, 2010

Gaining Weight but not Losing Heart: Day 27

Today, I counted my weight and it was bad news for me. I was 102 Kilogram. Thus, I have gained two kilograms. The first feeling I had was sadness. Well, then I thought some more and contemplated on the situation. It has been very cold here and from today, things look some better. May be, after 7 days, the cold weather will become tolerable and I am planning to again start my diet from 1 February 2010. February and March are best time of the year in my city. The same goes for October 15-December 15.
My plan is to lose 6-8 KG from 1 February 2010 to 31 March 2010. I wish that I could lose 10 KG and reach to 90. March is my birth month. I was born in 22 March. March is the month of freshness every where. I think that it was March 22, 2005, my weight was 87 KG.
So, there are now 10 days before February 1 and I want to start February with 100 KG. Then 2 months of trying. I have done that from 23 October 2009 to 17 December. So, I can try again for two months.
This time, the good part is that I feel good in my health and mind and I think that I can even start walking in the lake beside my home. Best way is to walk 1 hour each for 3 days a week.
The best part of February is that you can walk at any time of the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment