Thursday, March 06, 2008

Mathieu Flamini Wants to be Part of History at Arsenal

France international Mathieu Flamini has expressed his hope to be a part of Arsenal’s new history and wish to take more responsibility for Arsenal. The midfielder has been instrumental in Arsenal’s impressive run so far this season in Premier League. He showed his impressive form in Arsenal’s Milan heroics recently.

Flamini’s contract with Arsenal will come to an end after the season. Though Italian club Juventus has reportedly been interested about him, Flamini makes it clear that he wants to play for Arsenal as he sees his future in Arsenal.

Football.guardian reported:
"I am very happy here. Every game I give more than 100% and I love playing for this team," he insisted.
"We are a new generation, we have to create a new history. I want to be part of this history, so I hope I will be here for next season. At the moment my advisers are talking with the club, so I really hope that everything will be okay.


Flamini is confident that Arsenal will win silverware this season and sees no limit to win as Arsenal is a young side. He does not think that the side has less experience indicating that most of the current team players were also in the Arsenal’s Champions League final squad just two years back. Arsenal is now leading the premier league and has got into the quarter final of Champions League.

No comments:

Post a Comment