Sunday, March 13, 2011

WiFi only XOOM at $600 coming on 27 March 2011 at Staples


When I looked at the price, I felt somewhat discouraged. I felt that $600 was a bit too much for an Android run WiFi only tablet (Motorola Xoom). This kind of price tag will not attract that many consumers.
The only good part of Motorola Xoom is that it runs on Android 3.0 (Honeycomb). Just the other hand, I wrote this entry: Samsung Galaxy Tab WiFi Only version priced $399
That Galaxy Tab runs on Android 2.2 version. Still, I think that $600 is too much. Still, if you are interested for this Xoom then visit here for more information.
We think that it is time Google really sits with companies like Samsung and Motorola to discuss a good strategy to fight against Apple in the tablet market. Android has overtaken iOS in the smartphone market. Why the same thing wont happen in tablet market? 

No comments:

Post a Comment