AT&T has announced two new smartphones with some attractive features. One is LG Thrill 4G smartphone with 3D capabilities and the other is HTC HD7S which seems to be the AT&T version of T-Mobile’s HTC HD7. Though AT&T has not revealed anything about pricing, the operator has already released the detailed features of the two smartphones.
Key Features: LG Thrill 4G
- Features 4.3-inch stereoscopic 3D display. This is the first smartphone in the US to feature a glasses-free 3D display.
- Runs on Android 2.2 (Froyo) OS. Users can download apps and games from Android Market.
- Comes equipped with two 5-megapixel stereoscopic cameras capable of capturing 1080p 2D video and 720p 3D video.
- Supports AT&T’s 4G network which is the fastest mobile broadband network in the US.
- Powered by dual-core 1GHz processor.
- Features HDMI out, supports DLAN streaming.
- Users can download 3D content from “LG 3D Space” which is an online store for 3D videos, games and images.
Key Features: HTC HD7S
- Comes with a 4..3-inchs WVGA super LCD display. This is the first HTC HD7 smartphone in the country featuring a high resolution super LCD display for excellent viewing experience.
- Runs on the latest version of Windows Phone platform facilitating the users to enjoy some new features.
- Users are allowed to download applications from Windows Marketplace which boasts of more than 10,000 applications.
- Features a highly powerful 1GHz processor.
- 5-megapixel camera with dual-LED flash.
- Comes pre-loaded with U-verse Mobile application by which users can download and enjoy various television shows. But for that one must subscribe and pay $9.99 per month.
I already mentioned that the pricing of the two smartphones is yet to be revealed by AT&T. LG Thrill 4G will be available in the coming months, while the HTC HD7S is expected to be available in the AT&T stores in the coming weeks.