Saturday, February 12, 2011

Back to Techtainment Topic Again


When I started this blog in 2006 July, I really had no idea about which topic to cover. My initial goal was to cover Business, Technology and Blogging. Then, I got huge success in 2007 writing about sports- football (soccer, cricket and tennis). This success continued from July 2007 to July 2008 and then I gave up on this blog because of some problems. Since then, I have never come back here on a regular basis.
I am not hopeful either now for making a regular comeback but I am going to bring back the original topic of Techtainment- a blog about sports and entertainment. Thus, this way, I am hopeful of updating the blog at least once a day. It would have been ideal if I could again update the blog like past. 

No comments:

Post a Comment