Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Optimism and Positive Attitude are Crucial for Earning Money in Blogging

Blogging is a new field of earning money. It has flourished because of Google. More and more people are searching in Internet through Google and the company arranged two important facilities- Blogspot to write free and Adsense to earn money. I was one of the persons who could use these two facilities since 2005. Thus, for the last 5 years, I have been earning money really free thanks to these two things.
Anyway, coming back to the topic, you must be optimistic and you must have positive attitude if you want to earn money through blogging. I still remember that when I first started blogging, I could get just a few cents and I guess that I could not earn even one dollar in the first month. It is because when you start blogging for money then it is not easy to get regular visitors.
You have to keep on trying for few months and then people start to come. Your blog also gets some strong in search engines. Thus, more visitors bring more income. So, if I left blogging after a month or two then I would not be able to earn my livelihood for the last 4 years. Secondly, I have found myself on a few occasions in which none of my blogs was strong in Google and I still maintained positive attitude and could come out of the bad situation.
Right now, I am in this kind of a situation again and I am trying my best to be optimistic. My main reason of strong optimism is that I have seen that in the past just an effort of 2-3 months can make a blog very strong and can bring good traffic.
Fortunately, we are four persons now and all of us are better, faster and more skilled in blogging compared to the past. 

No comments:

Post a Comment