Saturday, July 31, 2010

Natasha Alam appeared on Playboy July issue

Natasha Alam, the Russian-American actress, appeared on the coverpage of Playboy in order to celebrate her addition in popular vampire TV series, True Blood.

She appeared on the July 2010 cover of the Playboy magazine and then bared it all inside.

For the second time, she posed nude in front of the camera. Natasha is very much excited about her Playboy spread. She said I wanted to be in Playboy and it had been like a dream come true for her.

In True Blood, Natasha Alam plays the role of a sexy dancer at the Fangtasia club owned by Alexander Skarsgard, a character of True Blood played by Eric Northman. Northman also appeared without any dress with Natasha. In an interview with AccessHollywood.com, Natasha said that being nude in front of the TV camera was more “nerve-wracking” than posing nude for Playboy. She said, "When we shot it, I just had a baby. I actually am about 10 pounds overweight in that scene, but I love my boobs! I was still breast feeding so it looked great…I had never done nudity before, so I was really, really worried... Alexander helped me so much - he just walked in the room, dropped his robe and he was all out there, no sock, nothing and I was like, 'Oh, OK... I can do it too.'"

Natasha Alam is an actress and model and currently lives in Los Angeles. In 1996, Natasha met Amir Ebrahim Pahlavi Alam, the grandson of the former Shah of Iran. They got married in 1998 in New York and divorced in 2005. She gave birth to her first child in 2009.

No comments:

Post a Comment