Monday, July 26, 2010

Maximum Money but Just One Blog: This Should be the Target

One of the biggest mistakes I have made in my blogging life is that I always tried to write in several blogs and this way I could not earn enough money. I was never satisfied with just one blog and I did a lot of tests. I regret for that but on the other hand, this mistake has helped me to realize that one blog is really best.
So, now, I am going to focus on just one blog. Right now, we all are going to try for this blog and after one month, we will sit and decide that what to do. It is not difficult to try for just a single blog. It is like having one child. If you have one child then you can give all your time, money and attention to it. However, when you have several children then it becomes difficult.
Of course, there are opposite argument too. If you have several blogs then you can earn money from several sources and your traffic will increase too.
We live in a country with almost no facilities for earning money online. There is no credit card that can be used in Internet. I cannot get Paypal. So, for the time being, we are going to focus on just one blog.   

No comments:

Post a Comment