Friday, July 23, 2010

Going back to the original topic of this blog Techtainment

For the last 7 months, I have mainly written about my fight for weight loss. It has been a tough battle for me. It is not that I have won the battle but I have not lost it either. The best thing that has happened is that by writing in this blog, I have been able to keep my mental strength alive. Yes, it has helped me a lot. I could change my eating habit. I have totally given up drinking Coke and I could change my sleeping habit.
So, I am hopeful of the future that it will be good for me. I have to start a different kind of fighting now. My health is better now and it is time, I start my fight of blogging success. I have read extensively about blogging in the last 4 years and I have a lot of knowledge about this field.
All I need to do is to apply my knowledge and work hard and hopefully, I am going to become successful in blogging. I have a very strong and dedicated team of bloggers under my leadership. All, I need to do is to work hard and lead my team towards success by using my knowledge and experience of the last four years.
May God help me. So, from now, we are going to update the blog a lot of times each day and you will find different kind of entries just like before. 

No comments:

Post a Comment