Monday, April 26, 2010

Suffering from Hot Weather

Today I ate Roti, potato fry and egg fry. At night, most probably I am going to eat the same food and I feel light in my body. Unfortunately, the weather is very hot this year. At this time of the year, we should have some storms but this is now the main problem. So, body feels very tired from heat and some people in my city have become sick. Fortunately, I have not become sick and I am still managing.
Today and tomorrow, I want to eat light food. On Wednesday there is another party and I have to eat very heavy food. However, my plan is that on Wednesday, I will not eat anything until evening and at evening will eat the heavy food. This way I can manage. Now, the only problem is severe heat. I wish that it goes away as soon as possible. 

No comments:

Post a Comment