Friday, April 30, 2010

Don’t take Obesity Lightly

To be honest with you, I am a very lucky person in the sense that my wife does not care if I become fat. Her love for me did not decrease even 1% even when I started to suffer from obesity. Well, the same can said about me too. I also don’t care if she gains some extra pounds of weight. Still, obesity has been a real curse in my life. Now, my head is full of ideas that I can work on. In the past, my main problem was that I did not know what to do. After many years of reading and practicing, now, I feel that I am in my best ability to write. The only problem is that I have lost my ability to work continuously.
Because of obesity, I cannot work hard. I am also suffering from sleeping disorder. If I work just 1-2 hours then I become tired.
From today, I have again started my diet seriously. I am going to just once. I will try very hard to go out of the obesity zone permanently. I just need to shed 2 KG (4.4 Pounds) now and I can do it within one week of efforts. Good thing is that because I have stopped taking any outside project and I can stay home, I can control my eating.
Enough about me. In short, what I like to say to you is that you must not take obesity lightly. Try to control your craving of food and try to walk some.  

No comments:

Post a Comment