Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Back to Diet again

Today, I ate a single meal and it was lunch. I just eat some Roti, vegetables curry, lentil chops and one egg fry. I also drank 3 glasses of water melon. In the end, I feel light. Now, for dinner, I wont eat anything but just drink some watermelon juice. Today I am 103 KG because I ate some more yesterday but good thing is that gradually, I am coming back to my full time working. I found that I do not have any mental stress to do blogging now.
Today, in my home, electricity created a lot of problem and that is why working was very difficult. However, I hope that things will be better from next week. For the last few days, my internet is giving a lot of problem too. Still, this is life and we have to move forward in life.  

No comments:

Post a Comment