Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Just 3 Weeks Left: Day 18

Because of cold weather, I cannot diet anymore and as a result, my weight is not decreasing for the last 3 weeks. I am trying my best to keep it under control and thus, it is not increasing either. Normally, every year, in winter time, I catch cold bad way and suffer for few days from it. This time, it did not happen until now and I am very happy for it.
I guess the cold weather would finish within 3 weeks and then it will be easier for me to start diet again. I have noticed remarkable improvement in my kidney because of decreasing spicy food and almost omitting meat from my daily life.
If you are suffering from any kind of urine related problem then may be you should check whether you eat a lot of spicy food and meat. If so then consult your doctor and you can try to eat without spice and meat for a week. I am sure that it will bring much better feeling in your mind. It did for me and it is really helping me a lot. 

No comments:

Post a Comment