Sunday, January 10, 2010

Fatigue and Frustration: Day 16

It was a very tough day and I’m happy that it is almost over. I became very tired both mentally and physically and could not do anything today. I feel so frustrated to because I was very tired and I was not going anywhere. Now, I have a very bad dilemma. On the one hand, it is very cold weather and I am afraid of doing any kind of diet. On the other hand, if I eat then I gain weight and in the next day I have to fight with myself to eat less and maintain the weight. Then, there is another problem and that I cannot work hard like past. As a result, my blogs are not doing well at this moment. Thus, it creates a lot of frustration in my mind.
The thing that I understand very well is that both fatigue and frustration are very bad for any work. However, fighting with them is not easy and I am trying to learn the process of doing it.
Anyway, if you are a fan of cars then you can read about Maruti Eeco written by Mehdi Hassan.

No comments:

Post a Comment