Monday, October 19, 2009

Florent Malouda Wants to Finish His Career at Chelsea

Chelsea winger Florent Malouda has recently revealed his intention of finishing his career at the Stamford Bridge. The 29-year-old France international has signed a new deal with Chelsea in the summer that will keep him in the club until 2013. However, Malouda sees his Chelsea future beyond 2013 as he believes that the club has given him the hunger to continue. He is also delighted at being an important part of Chelsea squad.


Sky Sports reported:

"To finish at Chelsea? Why not?" the 29-year-old, who is approaching 100 appearances for the club, told RMC.

"I think I will be capable of playing beyond 2013. I am flourishing at Chelsea. What I experience here gives me hunger to continue.

"As long as I have that hunger I will carry on. I still have beautiful years ahead of me. Chelsea is in any case the ideal place to have a beautiful career."


Florent Malouda has also said that new Chelsea manager Carlo Ancelotti has created a good environment at the club. He believes that the West London club’s flying start to the season is the evident of its stability. Malouda joined Chelsea from Lyon in 2007, but the winger had to struggle in his initial stage at the club to get a regular place in the starting line up. However, the French winger has proven his skill and talent last season and has now become a very important player for Chelsea.

No comments:

Post a Comment