Saturday, August 08, 2009

Manchester United or Chelsea: Who will Win Community Shield 2009?

The bookies are very busy with last minute bets for Community Shield 2009. It does not matter who wins tomorrow- they will make money and it is for sure. Anyway, I am not a fan of betting and like most football fans, my attraction is only for the football being played. Fortunately, I do not support any of these clubs. I am a big fan of Arsenal. So, I can enjoy the match with peace and comfort. However, if you are a Chelsea or Man Utd fan then I know that you would be nervous and tensed. Who do you think would win?

I think that Chelsea has a better chance in the match. Well, what I feel is that Manchester United has become some weak after the departure of Ronaldo. They need to find someone to replace him fast. They would surely miss his presence tomorrow.

On the other hand, Chelsea has got the same players like last season and this has made coach satisfied.

NY Times wrote:

"I don't want to take other players because I think that the squad is very competitive at Chelsea. We don't need other players," he added.

Chelsea have added striker Daniel Sturridge, defender Yuri Zhirkov and goalkeeper Ross Turnbull to their ranks in the close season and had a bid for AC Milan's Andrea Pirlo rejected with the midfielder now staying in Italy.

So, Chelsea coach and players all are now eager to lift the trophy tomorrow. Of course, it will be very tough as Manchester Untied is indeed the best club in the last two decades in England.

No comments:

Post a Comment