Thursday, March 05, 2009

Some Football News Updates for 5 March 2009

Well, first of all, let me tell you that some of the links I am giving you here were written by me in some other blogs. So, I apologize for it if you do not like them.

Who does not want to win a trophy? When footballers win any trophy be it small or big, the fans get happy and the players get good reward. Believe it or not, in Maldives, it has happened just the opposite. So, read more: Maldives Football: Win Trophy and Lose Salary of $389?

These are very tough days for Arsenal players and coach because the club is not doing well at all this season. I have written a thought provoking entry in another blog about it: Arsenal Should not be in Europe Next Season

Guti is a player of Real Madrid and he does not like Barcelona. I do not understand why he is so upset: I Always Want Barcelona To Lose - Guti

Well, if you are a fan of Real Madrid then there is more painful news for you. On the other hand, if you are a Barcelona fan then you should be happy with this news: Cup kings Barcelona and Athletic Bilbao set up final date

 

So, read all of them and enjoy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment