Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Olga Zarubina: Miss Tourism Queen International 2007

I have to say that I have never heard the name of Olga Zarubina. In Google search, I found nothing. I also found nothing about Olga Zarubina in Google News search. She has become the winner of Miss Tourism Queen International 2007 just a hour or two earlier in China. I visited the official website of Miss Tourism Queen International and found no official announcement about it yet. However, I found this news in Global Beauties website and this is a reliable website on beauties and beauty pageants.



Good thing is that by the time, I was writing this entry, I found the official announcement about winner of Miss Tourism Queen International 2007 in its official website.

In the official website of Miss Tourism Queen International, I could find that Olga Zarubina is 24 years old and her height is 1.78 meter. So, you can imagine that she is very tall. Well, I don’t think that she is beautiful but my opinion does not matter. The funniest thing is that there is absolutely no information about Olga Zarubina except that she is a model. I wonder what kind of model she is!

The picture that I have given her has been taken from the official website of Miss Tourism Queen International 2007.

If you want to see Olga Zarubina’s picture then you should visit the following entry:

Miss Russia is Miss Tourism Queen International 2007!

If I find more information about Olga Zarubina then I will put here. So, if you are interested about her then come back within a day or two here.

The other contestants who could be in the top five are:

Vasana Wongbuntree- First runners Up

Tamara Almeida Silva

Eve Maciel

Dominique Nicole La Veau

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous2:14 AM

    i found one site, which has an additional info about olga. i think the site is the very first one to feature about olga, atleast with more details than any other websites. http://mykiru.blogspot.com/2007/07/russian-stunner-wins-miss-tourism-queen.html

    ReplyDelete