Saturday, July 24, 2021

Life is a Long Journey: We Should Enjoy It

 


This blog is I think more than 15 years old. In 2006, it was the golden era or professional blogging. Facebook was not popular and may be there was no Twitter either. Blogging was extremely popular. There were many blog networks based in USA. That was the problem I think.

There should have been more blog networks outside of USA. Anyway, now, in 2021, there is no blog network. Not even Weblogs or Gawker Media could survive as blog network.

I just talked about blog network because I used to spend 12 hours a day on reading from different blogs. I became sick and suffered a lot in my personal life.

Now, when I look back to my life, I say to myself that I have enjoyed my career as a professional blogger.

Blog networks will not come back because people do not want to stay in Facebook and Twitter. Well, I think that in our time, we do not have the risk takers to go for blogs. After all, the number of people with Internet access has increased many folds compared to 10 years ago. I still follow blogs like Marginal Revolution or Techcrunch.  

No comments:

Post a Comment