Friday, February 25, 2011

Earning Money by Blogging is not Easy at All


I have been professionally blogging for the last 5 years and I have witnessed tremendous success and failures, ups and downs in the last 5 years. Now, after a long break of almost two years (mostly due to illness), I am trying to come back to the job earning money online through blogging. It is not that I have to start again from scratch but I am finding it difficult to start again.
I am finding again that it is difficult to get back good traffic for even one of my blogs. I am also worried about earning money. In fact, to some extend I feel helpless although having 5 years of experience. I have read vastly about blogging in the last 5 years.
Well, now, I realize that earning money by blogging is not easy at all but unless I try my best nothing will change and nothing will happen. So, I am going to be back to my full efforts from now. From the past experience, I know very well that it is better to try for just one blog instead of several blogs. So, I am going to try my best from now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment