Friday, December 31, 2010

Weight Loss Effort will be the Topic of This Blog

I am sorry for this decision. I know that it is not the best decision in the world. However, I feel that in 2011, this is the most important thing for me. Today, my weight is 100 Kilo Gram (220 Pounds). My height is exactly 6 Feet. So, my BMI Index is almost 30 and I am hanging on the border of obesity.
My target is very plain and simple: lose 15-20 KG in one year. On 1 January 2012, I want my weight to become 80-85 KG. Well, it is a very difficult goal to reach. I am hopeful and I am going to write about this journey as well as other things related to this effort.
Don’t worry. You will not be bored with my health condition or frustrations. You also need to be worried about product promotions which I will never do. Instead, I will try to write about real news about obesity and other things related to weight loss.
Frankly, I am not doing it for earning money because I wont spend that much time for this blog. I am just doing it for the sake of updating this blog on a regular basis and give some mental strength to myself.  
I am happy for this decision now because this way, the blog will not die. 

No comments:

Post a Comment