Sunday, May 09, 2010

Coffee and Coke were my enemies

I know that there are many people who can sleep anytime anywhere. I am not one of them and I have really a tough time to sleep. Anyway, when I drink coffee or Coke (any soft drinks) then I find it hard to fall into sleep easily. Unfortunately, last 5 years, I drank both of them a lot and only in the last 6 months, I completely left coffee and cut back on consumption of soft drinks significantly. As a result, I have started sleep better and last two nights, I got shocked that I could sleep even at 1 AM.
The lesson I have learnt is that I need a complete change in my life style. If you have same problem like me then try to find out what are the things that cause problem with your sleeping. Try to leave those habits. 

No comments:

Post a Comment