Monday, October 12, 2009

How one Entry can Increase your confidence in Blogging?

This blog is more than 3 years old and it is going to pass 2.1 million page views in the next 24 hours or so. Well, in 2007 and 2008, I gave a lot of hours in this blog but now the problem is that I have to take care of too many blogs and this blog is normally maintained by another person called Biplob Kishore Deb. I have to admit that it is just like updating it regularly and nothing beyond that. We realized that we could not keep up with 14 blogs and that is why, we have focused on our efforts on just 2-3 blogs. Anyway, I would like to share a success story with you. Earlier today, in Blogging37, I wrote the entry: Ten Simple SEO Tips
It has been linked by a number of blogs and websites. Well, most probably, it got linked by 10 websites. I am not kidding with myself and I know that most of them simply did not write anything new. Took a sentence or two from my entry and just gave a link for trackback. Even most of the websites or blogs don’t have any page rank. Still, I felt happy to see that it could attract the imagination of 10 persons. So, it has helped me to boost my confidence about blogging. Blogging is my passion and profession both. Today, I again realized that I should not neglect it at all.
If you have time then read the entry. It can be useful for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment