Sunday, October 04, 2009

Arsenal Demolishes Blackburn with 6 Goals

Well, in the first half, Arsenal was even trailing by 1-2 until I think the 20th minutes. Then we saw the magic of Cesc Fábregas, Arsenal Captain. He helped Van Persie and Arshevin to score goals. Fabregas himself also scored one and he also helped Thomas Vermaelen to score the first goal of the club. Blackburn Rovers players could match with Arsenal in the first half but in the second half, they were completely outclassed by the Gunners.
Guardian wrote:
Fábregas, whose all-round display shimmered, pledged his affection for Arsenal after scoring with a graceful volley. He smothered the badge on his shirt with a kiss. "There's always speculation I don't like it here but I am committed to this club 100 per cent," he said. "It's my seventh season and it's hard to hear people say they think I'm not committed enough. It was a good time to show them I really love this club."

It was the return match of Walcott after he was absent due to injury and he put his name in the score sheet with a superb goal. Arsene Wenger is delighted and stated that his boys can go a long way this season.

No comments:

Post a Comment