Saturday, October 31, 2009

Aaron Ramsey: Hungry for Success at Arsenal

By this time, you must have known that I am a big Arsenal fan. One of the reasons that I support the Gunners so passionately is Arsene Wenger. Yes, I am perhaps his one of the biggest fans in South Asia. I like his philosophy and I hope to emulate it in my own field and in my own life. Aaron Ramsey also understood the value of Wenger and that is why he decided to join Arsenal instead of Manchester United despite being a Man United fan. He understood that with Wenger, he had good prospect of playing and he has already taken part in League Cup, Champions League and Premier League. However, he is still a substitute player and it is some difficult for him to make into the first eleven because he has to compete with players like Fabregas, Nasri, Arshavin and Theo Walcott for a place in midfield.
In a long interview with BBC, Ramsey has stated his desire for becoming a regular player in the first eleven. Well, I liked his attitude. He knows that it is not easy and he is ready to work very hard and practice a lot in training sessions. He said that he would try to work harder and make the best out of the opportunities he gets to play for the club whether it is in the first eleven or as a substitute player. Ramsey is going to be 19 soon and the fans hope that he will be another Fabregas for the club soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment