Saturday, July 04, 2009

Ana Ivanovic and Fernando Verdasco are in Close Relationship

(This entry was originally posted in this blog on December 10, 2008 and the information is based on that time.)

Relationship between Ana Ivanovic and Fernando Verdasco is not a secret anymore. The two youngsters of tennis have recently admitted their off-court relationship recently and since then reports involving the two are raving around the media. The two love-birds were recently spotted by the reporters in Mallorca during the break of their pre-season training. Reports also have in Spanish media that, Ana Ivanovic and Fernando Verdasco spent quality time together in Ivanovic’s recently-bought house, worth 4,5 million euros, in Son Vida in Mallorca. Ivanovic bought the house to spend her vacation. Ivanovic and Verdasco both are currently preparing for her season-opening tournament in Brisbane, starting from 4th January.

BLIC reported:

“We have known each other for three months and we are in no hurry, we are slowly getting to know each other. Although many people were curious to know, we didn’t want to confirm our relationship. The most important thing is that we are getting along very well,” Verdasco said.

“In the last two weeks I have been training in Spain. I have bought a house in Mallorca for vacation. The area is very peaceful, perfect for trainings and relaxing. I have always liked Mallorca: when I was 15, I used to come here to train. I will continue to live in Switzerland, but this is my other option for training, especially in winter when I can train outside. My cousin visited me when I moved in, which was wonderful. My neighbors are also very kind,” Ivanovic wrote on her official site.

Ana Ivanovic is one of the leading players in women’s tennis at this moment. She is currently ranked 5th in WTA ranking and won her first grand slam titles in French Open this year. However, Ivanovic could not continue her top form at the later part of the year. Fernando Verdasco, on the other hand, finished the season on a winning note as he was part of Spain’s Davis Cup winning team. Now, let us see if Ivanovic and Verdasco start the new season, winning the tournament in Brisbane.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous7:03 AM

    Too hot couple.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous7:08 AM

    ivanovic is the fit one

    ReplyDelete