Sunday, June 14, 2009

A Change of Direction for This blog

This is the most difficult decision in my blogging career and it is a heart breaking too. Well, It is quite some time that I have opened a new blog (my own Domain) www.sports37.com as a sports blog. As a result, it has become very difficult for me to write about sports in this blog (Techtainment). So, I have decided to go back to the original topic that I started this blog with- blogging.

I have to apologize strongly to all the Feedburner subscribers (nearly 1300 of them) for this change of direction. I know that most of you subscribed to this blog’s Feedburner for getting sports coverage and I have no other choice but to apologize to you deeply. If you like to unsubscribe from the Feed and Email subscription then please, feel free to do it. However, if you want to get tips and news about blogging and earning money then you can stay here. If you want to get good coverage of Sports then I would like to recommend you strongly to Sports37.

No comments:

Post a Comment