Monday, March 30, 2009

Emmanuel Adebayor happy to Stay in Arsenal

Emmanuel Adebayor is perhaps now the top player of Arsenal and in the last season, he was the top scorer for the club and was one of the top 3 leading scorers in EPL. In Summer of 2008, there was intense speculation that he might join Barcelona for a huge amount of money but he decided to stay at London and now he feels that it was the right thing to do.

"At the moment it is very difficult for the club because we haven't won a lot of games in the league but I'm still happy to be at Arsenal.

"It's my desire, it's what I show everyone and it's what I tell everyone. I want to stay at Arsenal."

This was his reaction to a newspaper about the decision to stay in London. I also agree with him because he has seen some decent amount of success and his place in the first eleven is almost certain in every match.

No comments:

Post a Comment