Saturday, August 02, 2008

Manchester United: Gary Neville Hoping for a Good Season

Gary Neville is a talented and skilled footballer. He has been in Manchester United for quite some time. However, in the recent months he has suffered a lot with injuries. Now he is optimistic that he can make a strong comeback for Manchester United in the upcoming season.


Times Online reported:

“I genuinely believe, in my heart of hearts, with the way that I felt at the end of last season, that I will come back this season,” Neville, 33 said.

“I’ve trained through the summer and I genuinely feel I’ll be fine, but until you’ve gone out there and done it, it means nothing.”

Gary Neville may be 33 years old, but he is still one of the best players in England. Let us see how he performs in the upcoming English football season.

No comments:

Post a Comment