Thursday, July 05, 2007

Wimbledon 2007: Ana Ivanovic and David Beckham

I don’t need to introduce you David Beckham. He is the most famous footballer in the whole world. Beckham is fashionable and can easily compete with Hollywood celebrities about fame and popularity. Now, we are having a rising star in Tennis- Ana Ivanovic. She is very beautiful and her beauty and great form in tennis is making her more famous and a bigger celebrity.

Recently, Ana Ivanovic saw David Beckham. Her reaction was:

“I saw David Beckham. He was sitting quite close to us. That was exciting. And also Kiefer Sutherland. We passed by him on the way to our box. I was excited because I follow ‘24’ closely. I was nervous. I wanted to have picture with him. But we were going in different direction. I was like, no, I want to go. I want a picture. I have to have a better reaction next time.”

This is just great for Ivanovic. It is natural that she is meeting celebrities like David Beckham. She should not feel shy or intimated. The way she is progressing, I would not get surprised if she becomes a bigger celebrity than Beckham some day.

No comments:

Post a Comment