Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Maria Sharapova Would Like to Become Audrey Hepburn

Maria Sharapova is the coolest name in Tennis today. She has everything- skill, money and glamour. She is very pretty but she is more famous as a top player. She is now the second ranked female player according WTA ranking and soon she may become the top ranked player. Blogcritics has presented a great report on Maria Sharapova with the title Maria Sharapova's Beautiful Life. It was based on a chat with Maria Sharapova. I am quoting from the report:

After my tennis, I'm not going to stop and retire in Hawaii. There are a lot of things I want to do in my life, and these things I'm doing now are going to help me for my future life. Fashion is one of the thing I want to do after tennis."

The Russian beauty leads a good life, and she knows it. Asked if she would change her life for someone else’s life, she quickly replied "no chance,” but if she really had to, she would have been Audrey Hepburn.”


Image Link: Maria Sharapova



Image Link: Audrey Hepburn


The writer did not explain more about this matter. I wonder why Maria Sharapova would like to become Audrey Hepburn. Audrey Hepburn was a great actress but Maria Sharapova is a great player. So, I am still a bit confused. Well here are 3 reasons why:

  1. Maria Sharapova is now doing great in modeling. Most probably, some day, she may join acting too and Audrey Hepburn is a great role model in this regard.
  2. Maria Sharapova is perhaps a big fan of Hepburn and that is why she wants to be in her place.
  3. Audrey Hepburn was not only a great actress but also she worked for humanity. This is the work that separated her from most of the other actresses. While the other actresses were busy about creating scandals and getting married and getting divorced, Hepburn dedicated her life for humanity. Maria Sharapova also does some charity works.

Well, these are my ideas and I am not sure if they are accurate or not. May be, you can correct my mistakes in the comment section. Anyway, I am sure that if Maria Sharapova continues her way of helping the poor people, playing great Tennis and keeping her attractive figure intact, she will become a legend someday just like Audrey Hepburn.

What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment