Wednesday, August 28, 2024

Failure is not bad Because


We all are afraid of failures. We love success and we dream to be successful. However, life is not a bed of roses. We suffer failure regularly and we lose hope and confidence. At one stage, we give up and lose all the motivation to try even. We discover that we do not have any inspiration in our heart to do anything.

I have seen both success and failures in life a lot, more than most people. It is because I have always tried to do many exceptional tasks. I tried to prove that it is possible to study in Facebook. I was the founder president of e-Commerce Association of Bangladesh. In this post, I will try to prove that failure is not bad at all. You should embrace failure and learn.

Failure is the pillar of success a cliché?

It is an often quoted lesson by almost everyone- failure is the pillar of success. We have to memorize it in our school life and write about it. Many of us consider it as a cliché but there is all the wisdom of human civilization contained here. Just imagine our ancient human race. They had no skill of lighting a fire. They needed it to fight against cold, drive away fierce animals from attacking them and cook food. But for thousands of years, they did not have this skill. They saw fire but could not control it.

Giving up is bad not Failure

Even after finding a way to ignite fire early humans could not do much. But they did not give. They kept on trying. Today, we use fire or energy in almost every aspect of life. Fire is behind electricity production and anything related to the consumption of electricity. Just imagine, if early humans gave up on trying to control fire then we would not have any kind of modern civilization, comfort and luxury of today.

Failure takes us to be better

I have been trying to write in this blog again and I failed but then I realized that now, I can easily write here. I can real improvement in my writing. The improvement has happened because I am doing the same thing regularly- writing posts. At first, it was very difficult to write a blog after many years. Now, it is possible and easy. I have realized that my main mistake was that I tired to write the introduction part first and thus, I could not move beyond that in most of the days. Now, I do the opposite. I just make some points and then write about them randomly and finally, go back to the introduction part and finish it.

Your comfort zone defines your failures

We all have our comfort zone and anything beyond that is scary. You see, I studied English Literature and I was a blogger. So, writing was never a difficult issue for me. However, for many years, I wrote mostly in Bangla language in Facebook and you know that 99% of Facebook posts are very short in length. So, now, I am finding it cahlleging to write a long post of 500+ words. So, my comfort zone is writing 100 word long posts in Bangla language. So, I find it really painful to write a post of more than 1K words in English. It is really painful. However, with this post, I have been able to move out of my comfort zone at long last.

Pain is not always bad

Well, pain is not always bad. Any form of exercise gives us a lot of pain at first but after a few days of tyring, it removes the pain from our body and mind. I know that if I can practice and try for 100 days then writing 1000-word long posts will be within my comfort zone.

Some Tips

So, here are some tips or advice for you:

1. Try to research about the thing you want to do. You want to have good grades and in exam- search in Google and YouTube about it. If possible spend 10-20 hours and you will feel more confident.

2. Say to yourself everyday that failure is not bad but not trying or giving up is dangerus and destructive.

3. Talk to yourself about your comfort zone. You see we always feel strong and confident about any task within our comfort zone. So, you have to expand it.

4. Pain is not always bad.

5. Many successful and legendary people have failed more than once.

Some real life examples

Robert Bruce, King of Scotland, suffered defeat at the hands of England for 6 times and he almost lost hope. Then, he saw a spider trying to weave its house and despite falling kept on trying. He got inspired from it and then again tried and won against England.

Thomas Alva Edison inveted many devices that we still use today. He failed a lot in his life. His famous quote: "I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work." He always kept on going, moving and trying.

Finally, I would like you to watch a movie called Groundhog Day. It is not a real life example but I am sure that you will get the same advice, if you try every day then at first you may fail but then you will achieve success and perfection.

Final Words

Finally, I would like to tell you that failure is not bad at all. Instead, think about the reasons or causes behind your failure. Remind yourself that if you keep on trying on any aspect of life, it is bound to improve. This is rule of life, law of nature- not exception. You see, I have been able to write this post that contains 1,000 words in English language. Now, if I keep on trying then it will become a part of my comfort zone and over time, the quality will improve a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment